1. MEGA Product Protection provides coverage for all furniture items with 3 and 5 year plan options.
2. The coverages provided by MEGA Product Protection are:
Upholstery and Leather
- ALL Stains
- Accidental Damage (single incident)
- Rips, Tears, & Burns
- Mechanical Failure (reclining mechanisms)
- Electrical Failure
- Power Surge Protection
- Manufacturer Defects
- Frame Breakage
- ZIPS Coverage (see below)
- PET DAMAGE
- Accidental bending or breaking of structural metal components
- Scratches, gouges, breakage, dents or chips that expose the substrate
- Liquid Rings
- Burn or Heat marks
- Cracking, peeling or lifting of finish or veneers
- Breakage or loss of silvering in mirrors
- PET DAMAGE
3. Coverage includes Full Parts and Full Labor.
4. After purchasing a Protection Plan, the customer will have no deductibles on any covered event.
5. Accidental coverage begins on the day that the furniture is delivered to the customer’s home,
however any manufacturer defect coverage will begin 12 months after the delivery date. Any defect claims during this period should be directed to the manufacturer.
6. If the customer needs a replacement item and an exact match cannot be found, customer will be given store credit
for the remaining coverage amount to be used towards the purchase of a new item.
7. The retail purchase amount of the unit = the coverage amount for repairs/replacement.
8. One Product Protection contract covers the all of the eligible items on an individual sales ticket.
9. Single Incident coverage is defined as any damage/stain that is accidental in nature that is caused by a specific event.
10. This plan is available for residential use only.
11. All MEGA plans are transferrable.
12. MEGA Furniture Product Protection coverage also includes lamps and rugs included on the sales ticket.
13. ZIPS Coverage: up to $50 per cushion coverage for zippers, seam separation, and cushion core resilience.